Expose youth to different facets of the world through international expeditions
The Sky's The Limitt
Travel opens your mind to become a better human being!
TrainWits is a one / two weeks engagement expedition for the youth between the age group of 14-20 to promote awareness on different facets of life in India and abroad – the progress made by the world in various fields like social, economic, industrial, education, science & technology, communication, IT, history & culture.
We have multiple phenomenal journeys based on various parts of the World which varies from 1 to 2 weeks. This is one of the core offerings as it helps youngsters undergo several psychological, physical, emotional changes during this expedition as they overcome their inhibitions, struggles and surrounding infrastructural changes to adapt & embrace the real World.
Selection entirely depends on your urge to learn new things & thought to create your own identity in future.
During the expedition, the participants not only have to show physical and mental toughness, but also a learning attitude. The expedition constitutes experiential learning upon 4 axes as below
- Exploration & familiarisation with history and culture of the places visited during the journey.
- Understanding political system, economy, society, and developments in various sectors.
- Opportunities to understand & create the better tomorrow
- Analyze thought process, Identify areas of improvement
- Collaborative & Dynamic Approach with like-minded peers with diverse backgrounds
- the mutual learning as one travel through the landscape of the world, networking, motivations
- Understanding dearth of leadership through activities, workshops & cultural visits.
- Hands-on experiences & learnings from Institutes, industrial sites, villages/villagers & organizations.
- Practical implementation of ideas, Feel the experience of success & failure, Real time exposure from various fields
- Meetings with exceptional real heros in India & abroad who are transforming World to understand their life graphs.
- These “real heroes” are champions of change in multiple fields and have showcased sustained success with high social impact.
- Being there, studying the models and learning from the amazing personal stories from the very ones who did it, inspires the participants to embark upon the process of transformation
- The insight into various challenges, setbacks and successive solutions are real practical learnings about positive leadership.
Meet The Changemakers
We are a team of experienced consultants who have visited many countries in the last decade. We were part of the executive team of the Jagriti Yatra which is a national entrepreneurial train journey for youth in India. We inspired by our travels from last decade and learnings from Jagriti Yatra to kick start this innovative expedition – TrainWits.
Nothing ever becomes real 'til it is experienced.
We Have Great Answers
Ask Us Anything
- You must be of age 14 to 20 before 3 months of any expedition starting date.
- You must be fluent in verbal and written English.
- You should have a valid Indian passport with validity for more than 6 months from the expedition start date.
- If any health conditions, you MUST mention in your application along with the medications involved.
Dates of every expedition will get published on our website & on our social media handles.
The total count of participants in any of the expedition may be up to 40.
Yes, every expedition’s contribution cost is different. Once selected, all candidates need to contribute the fixed cost of their respective expedition. This fixed contribution of every expedition includes international airfare, visa, insurance, local transports, food & accommodation for the whole expedition.
We have cut down the contribution cost as per our best. So, there are no scholarships available at this moment.
In case you are selected, you are eligible for a refund of 50% if you inform before 2 months of respective expedition start date and 20% if you inform before 1 month of respective expedition start date.
We will not be able to refund for any cancellation after these dates. Please note that the registration is FREE and the percentage refund will be applicable to the respective expedition’s contribution cost only.
Ideally, you can’t leave the expedition in between. But in case of emergencies, we will take a call. A participant is expected to complete the entire expedition and cannot leave the expedition mid-way.
Yes, selected candidates will receive a certificate after successful completion of the expedition. Certification is subject to the performance of the participant during the expedition. The decision of the organizing team, with regards to this, will be final and binding.
We will follow a busy schedule during the whole expedition. Hence participants won’t be getting much free time to meet their friends/families.
Coffee Is On Us
Give Us A Call
We're On The Map
1873 Corporate Arena
Send Us A Message